Know-how in Math.
copy from http://www.strom.sk/~pj/links.php
Writing Papers and Slides
- Ten Lessons I Wish I Had Been Taught by Gian-Carlo Rota
- How to write a good research paper by Simon Peyton Jones
- Some advice for papers and presentations by MIT
- Writing Tips for Ph.D. Students by John Cochrane
- Comments on Preparing a Paper by Raymond J. Carroll
- Ten Simple Rules for Mathematical Writing by Dimitri Bertsekas
- How to write a proof by Leslie Lamport
Selecting a Post-doc
- Ten Simple Rules for Selecting a Postdoctoral Position by Philip E. Bourne, Iddo Friedberg, PLoS Computational Biology, November 2006, Vol. 2 (11)
Writing in English
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.